Introduction to Clip Studio Paint: Drawing with 3D Models for Beginners
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
File Size :139MB
Product Details In this class, students will learn how to use FREE 3D models on Clip Studio Paint to use as reference material for drawing.
This class is for you if:
- you spend ages trying to find good reference photos you can study and draw
- you need more flexibility in the photos to supplement the reference photos you did find
- you feel limited using your camera's self timer to capture poses you want to draw
- your mirror has had enough of your "action poses"
- you do not have a studio or lighting equipment to capture light and shadows in your drawing
- you can't find people willing to pose for you
- you want to learn the very basic proportions of how to draw the human body but don't know where to start
- you need a mannequin/doll you can pose, reuse, and then change as you need
- you can't go to live model art classes or you can't afford them
This class is for beginners, aspiring cartoonists, and new webcomic creators who want to learn about incorporating 3D models into their workflow whether as reference images, using them as a base for concepts, or just to practice.
DOWNLOAD FROM HOT4SHARE.COM
DOWNLOAD FROM UPLOADGIG.COM
Download ( Rapidgator )
DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR.NET
Download ( NitroFlare )
DOWNLOAD FROM NITROFLARE.COM
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction