MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.14 GB | Duration: 12h 31mMaster making website on Wordpress application, Step by step guide using Elementor Site Builder
What you'll learn
• Learn to understand the basics of the website, which will help you create a commercial business website, a blog site and also a e-commerce website.
• You would be able to edit and modify your website content efficiently
• You can create your official email id and use it for business purpose and many more things
• learn to understand about domain, hosting, cpanel, CMS and website
• Laptop or personal computer with internet connection
• Should have a modern browser
• Don't need to know or have any technical experience of any programming language like CSS or HTML
Learn making WordPress website effortlessly with Elementor Site builder tool
WordPress is the world's most popular platform for making website. Its an open source platform and being a most popular platform s, most of the themes, widgets, plugin are available almost free to use and make an amazing website.
What you'll learn
· Learn to understand the basics of the website, which will help you create a commercial business website, a blog site and also a e-commerce website.
· You would be able to edit and modify your website content efficiently
· You can create your official email id and use it for business purpose and many more things
1. What all essential Things needed to make website
2. What is Domain?
a. Types of Domain extensions
b. What is subdomain
c. Question: Impact of domain on SERP
3. What is Hosting?
a. Types of Hosting
b. How to choose Best hosting package
c. Email to get your Link to buy domain
4. Understanding the cPanel
5. What is FTP & FTP tools
6. How to link Domain to hosting (GoDaddy domain to HostGator hosting)
7. What is whois dot com website and its usages
8. What is Website, blog, landing page.
9. How website development happens- Wireframe &development environment
10. What is CMS, Types of CMS and how to choose best CMS & limitations of CMS
11. How to check the technical technology details behind a website?
12. How to create your official Email ID free from Cpanel
13. How to install WordPress using softaculous App installer & Demo on WordPress and learn to make use of Themes, plugins & widgets on wordpress site
14. How to make an ecommerce website using wordpress
15. How to make a contact Form & How to add Google map without using the paid google API
16. How to integrate webform to MailChimp Marketing tool
17. How to add Google Anlaytics on website
18. How to use directory structure to create the staging website and migrating to development
19. How to Add free SSL on your website
20. How to add Social Login & registration to website
Who this course is for:
• Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
• Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
• Those new to WordPress but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.
• Digital Marketing professionals
• Small business Owners, enterpreuners