Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.73 GB | Duration: 3h 56mLearn everything about the latest CANVA (2022) and your way to earn through it. Learn to monetize your CANVA skills.
What you'll learn
Social Media Designing
Facebook's Cover and advertisements
YouTube Thumbnails and Channel Art
Infographic Post Design
Twitter Post and Header
Making a logo
Learn to be a Freelancer
Monetize your skill
You are on your journey to learning about graphics designing using a web-based powerful tool i.e. Canva. Learn everything about the latest version of CANVA (2022 ready).
In other words, this is the most up-to-date course in Canva.
By joining this course, you will not only learn to create beautiful designs using Canva but learn how an idea or inspiration is generated that would motivate you to create your very own beautiful and share-worthy designs.
If you are reading this, probably:
• You are on your entrepreneurial journey with designing graphic designs or you plan at the very least!
• You design your social media graphics for your business but they don't look good.
• You are tired of outsourcing your work to someone else and you are tired of paying more.
• You want to make extra income on the side.
• You want to live the life of your dreams.
I have put every effort to ensure that the course is up-to-date, relevant, and informative. I don't claim to be a 'guru' in Graphic Design. Whatever I have put in the course is my experience in working with Canva for almost 3 years.
I firmly believe that this course is very different from any other course on Udemy. This is how:
• The course is more inclined towards social media design.
• The Secrets in Section 3 is gold!
• The only Canva course that teaches you how to make money online!
• This course is practical and hands-on, unlike many other courses.
• Loads of Projects to make you understand every detail.
Here is a list of projects included in the course:
1. Facebook Ad
2. Facebook Cover
3. YouTube Thumbnail
4. YouTube Channel Art
5. Instagram Infographic
6. Instagram Post
7. Twitter Header
8. Twitter Post
Hope to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and I'll speak to you soon.
Who this course is for:
Social Media Creators
Social Media Designers