WELDING FOR BEGINNERS: The Most Complete Easy-To-Follow Guide For Beginners To Learn How To Weld, Cut, And Shape Metal In No Time With Pictures And Useful Tips And Tricks by Marc Fuller
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BQF6HC9K | 85 pages | EPUB | 0.65 Mb
Welding as a tool is one of the fastest and constantly evolving skills anyone can learn today. Welding is not limited to construction projects or maintenance of heavy machinery, it could also be used to create beautiful DIY art, and projects from the comfort of your home. This means cutting, shaping, and the actual welding of metal and plastics.
The decision to take up this skill however, needs to be supported with a unique, practical, and resourceful guide that provides information, tips, and suggestions on topics that are essential to becoming proficient as a welder. However, this guide is not limited to beginners, but also contains updated techniques in the field of welding that could help improve the expertise of an intermediate welder.
Welding for beginners contains well-explained sections bordering around;
· Fundamental Principles of welding
· Safety tips and precautions before and after welding
· Detailed look into MIG, TIG, ARC, FCAW, and Gas welding with their applications
· Basic machine setup and care
· The relationships between MIG and Tig welding
· Identification and standard classification of welding tools
· A look into flux arc welding
· Laser welding
· A brief look into Friction stir welding
· How to make and inspect good welds
· Joint formations and types of welds used
· And so much more.
DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR.NET
DOWNLOAD FROM NITROFLARE.COM
DOWNLOAD FROM UPLOADGIG.COM
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !