Zebra CardStudio Professional 22.214.171.124 Multilingual + Portable | 149/287 Mb
More than ever before, we're an electronically connected global community. From shopper loyalty cards to student IDs to Corporate IDs and access control cards, we're quickly evolving from the physical to the digital. Advance your card designs and production with CardStudio 2.0 to unlock greater design features, expanded data management capabilities and Digital IDs. CardStudio 2.0 makes designing and producing high-quality cards and Digital IDs quick and simple.
Create Digital IDs for maximum flexibility. As a complement to physical cards, Digital IDs can be seen as a convenient option because they are stored on mobile phones. As part of CardStudio Standard Package, issuance of Digital IDs is fast with only 3 easy steps and eco-friendly.
Advanced Data Management
Automatically create Digital IDs and cards with virtually any existing enterprise data, including text, graphics, photos and other information from virtually any data source - from backend databases to spreadsheets. Easily create Digital IDs at the same time as a physical card, or as a standalone offering.
Advanced Encoding Support
With support for UHF and MIFARE/DESFire family of contactless cards, you can choose the encoding option that matches the application requirements and level of security your cards require. We offer all the encoding options you need.
CardStudio 2.0 Professional:
- All Enterprise functions and unlimited card designs, projects, data records
- Full SmartCard including MIFARE Classic, plus and DESfire
World-class cards for your business
Zebra's CardStudio card-design and card-issuance software brings the sophistication of professional card design and printing to your office. Easy to learn and use, CardStudio offers you design, encoding and printing applications to produce beautiful, high-quality cards.
Feature-rich software with enhanced support
The latest version of CardStudio offers several services and features, including:
- Updated Unicode support for improved multi-language options
- Enhanced internal online help resources
- More robust signature pad, including new drivers to support latest signature pad models
- Improved SmartCard ultra-high frequency (UHF) and HF MIFARE
- Installation of Zebra Card printer Windows Driver is required prior to CardStudio Installation
- IBM® compatible PC with a Pentium® processor with at least 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Disk space: 250MB with partial clip art or 400MB with full clip art installed
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
Buy Premium From My Links Hot4share To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed