Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 2.74 GB
Design, visualize, document, and deliver projects of all sizes with Archicad's powerful set of built-in tools and easy-to-use interface that make it the most efficient and intuitive BIM software on the market. With Archicad, you can focus on what you do best: design great buildings.
Work with your team and other disciplines around the corner or around the world on projects of any size and complexity. Open standards and workflows mean collaboration is guaranteed - regardless of what software team members are using.
Unleash your creativity with the leading BIM software developed by architects like you. With algorithmic design tools and large model support, you can do what you do best: design great architecture.
Archicad's professional architectural visualization tools translate your conceptual designs into compelling imagery of future buildings. Bring your models to life, inspire the audience, and invite stakeholders to engage with your designs.
Complete, out-of-the-box documentation tools combined with a powerful publishing workflow that complies with local BIM requirements means you can focus on your designs, not the paperwork.
1. Simply start modeling
In Archicad, your intuition comes first. Just start working and let your ideas flow. It's easy thanks to features like the wall tool and the large, integrated libraries with predefined objects such as windows, doors, and furnishings. Define component properties at any time, and to a high level of detail.
2. Designs are just a click away
Archicad saves you valuable time. You only need to create a 3D model once - and simply press a button to generate the associated floor plans, sections, and elevations. Every change you make to your building model is automatically transferred to all plans. This happens in the background, in a matter of seconds. Archicad intelligently taps into unused processor resources ensuring a smooth, uninterrupted workflow.
3. Always up-to-date material list
Archicad automatically creates lists of all model elements such as walls, windows, doors, railings, beams, or façade elements. View the current component schedules at any time and adjust the list directly.
4. Easy data exchange
Export and share model data with colleagues thanks to the integrated publisher - with just one click. Archicad supports more than 40 export formats and, with its IFC interface, facilitates open collaboration and integrated workflows with engineers.
5. Work in a team
Edit your project on multiple workstations, even simultaneously and from multiple locations. The Teamwork function in BIMcloud helps you stay in sync with all members of the project.
6. Compelling visualizations
Bring your project to life for your clients - with an impressive presentation via desktop, notebook, tablet, or even smartphone. Simply export a BIMx file. With the BIMx mobile app, you always have your designs at hand and can present them in 2D, 3D, and via a virtual walk-through.
7. Archicad Keeps Getting Better
One of Archicad's strenghts is that it is constantly evolving. Our regular updates gives you access to significant productivity and efficiency improvements - especially when working in a team or together with external partners.
What's New in ARCHICAD 25?
New Native Survey Point
Streamline your coordination workflows thanks to the native Survey Point in Archicad 25. The Survey Point enables easier, centralized handling of real-world coordinates in all Open BIM workflows. Survey Point supports IFC and BCF file exchange, and also provides better interoperability with conventional (e.g. DWG) file formats.
Easy migration from Revit to Archicad
Re-use previous project files when migrating from Revit to Archicad, thanks to the RFA & RVT geometry exchange functionality. Available out-of-the-box with Archicad 25, with support for Autodesk Revit 2021.
Interoperability with Revit
Better collaboration with engineers using Revit MEP software. Support for Revit file formats up to 2021 is now built in to Archicad. Import RFA as a native Archicad Object and create MEP equipment from Revit Family files. Export a 3D model as Revit 3D geometry and hotlink a 3D RVT model. Archicad now handles Revit's Discipline filter, so when you hotlink a Revit file, what you see in Revit is what you get in Archicad.
Solibri connection improvements
Solibri is the industry leading code- and constructability checking application. Save time and eliminate the errors in roundtrips thanks to the Archicad-Solibri Connection add-on, free for all users. With the latest improvement, you can select Solibri's current Selection Basket items in Archicad and view them in the same camera position.
Generation Rules Enhancements
Generation Rules help the structural engineers to avoid heavy manual work on Structural Analytical model. Archicad 25 now comes with a few novelties (such as Improvements of Offset Adjustments and Connection Range, Eliminating Overlapping Parts of 2D Members, and Streamlined Structural Supports.)
New Handling of Structural Loads
Collaborate with structural engineers without data loss. During roundtrip engineers add information to the model, such as loads and loads-related data on their preferred structural analysis tools. When opening the engineer's SAF model, Archicad 25 correctly displays loads and load data. View and manage loads and load-related information, such as load cases and load combinations. Structural engineers can also adjust or add new loads in the Archicad model.
Automatic Export Mapping of Manufactured Profiles
Save time and effort when exchanging files with structural engineers. When exporting structural elements as part of SAF-based data exchange, Archicad 25 now automatically maps them to manufactured profiles, based on a predefined or customized database.
New residential and commercial furniture
39 new contemporary furniture and decorations objects - such as new modular kitchen cabinets, sofa beds, cloth hangers, curtains, coat racks, tables, chairs, mattresses, and grills are now part of the default Archicad library - totaling over 1,300 parametric objects already.
Quick shift between 2D/3D views
You're working in 3D, but would prefer to edit a component in 2D? This is now seamless: Simply select the element and open it in any other view. Moving back and forth from 2D to 3D is just as easy.
Take advantage of more precise quantity estimations. With custom-shaped polygonal wall openings, create holes of any shape which exactly fit your MEP elements - resulting in more accurate quantities.
Rhino 6 and 7 connection improvements
Import and export Rhino 6 and Rhino 7 files to leverage the power of the industry-leading free-form organic design tools, then switch to Archicad to continue the design development and documentation processes.
New Along Chord stair construction geometry method
Define the length of the walking-lines of stairs that comply with specific local standards. The existing Along Arc geometry method is still available.
New tread symmetry combinations for all winder types
A new stair winder option is now available: Turning Point - Asymmetric Going. Define and edit custom stairs that follow your design intent quickly and easily.
New Stair Landing control
Now the extra landing length can be automatically distributed equally from the landing start or from the landing end. This is useful when an existing staircase must be adapted to changing design environment.
Display of surface textures in sections and elevation views
Communicate your design in life-like detail. Display your surface textures directly in section and elevation views in Archicad without the use of additional editing software.
Realistic soft-shadow and cover fill option on textures
Present your design with accurate, artistic details. Use soft shadows to add contours and depth to your surfaces in section and elevation views. Overlay textures with the pattern fill of your choice. Your client gets a better picture of the model, and you benefit from faster approval.
New Graphic Override Options
Enjoy more flexibility in communicating your design. New controls in Graphic Overrides include custom RGB color for both Surface and Fill Background Pen overrides; surface transparency; and off/on display of contours on cut and uncut surfaces in model views.
New Labeling option for MEP elements
Automatically display MEP-related information for a smoother MEP documentation workflow.
• DEF-1825 CRASH: A roof of 0 degree inclination and a floor plan cut plane inside the roof was the source of a crash.• DEF-2029 MODEL: Railing list values, for instance Top Elevation, Bottom Elevation were incorrectly calculated.
• DEF-2581 MODEL: The top and bottom of a railing offset differently in plan view, if the end extension of a railing handrail or toprail was changed.
• DEF-2718 MODEL: The interior elevation was misaligned underneath the floor plan when it was traced and referenced.
• DEF-5935 FILE/OPEN: An invalid stair prevented a project from being read.
• DEF-3580 FILE/IFC/IMPORT: An imported IFC file that contained an extrusion clipped with another extrusion created an inconsistent wall.
• DEF-4741 CRASH: the navigator preview palette was the source of a crash.
• DEF-2989 UPDATE: The active tab page of the updates page was not always the Archicad update.
• DEF-3850 FILE/SAVE: Version 24 projects saved backed from Version 25 could not be opened and in certain circumstances caused version 24 to crash while opening them.
• DEF-4955 BIMcloud/DRAWING MANAGER: the drawing manager could take more than 9 minutes to open due to icon collection.
• DEF-5336 TEAMWORK/CRASH: A project with a dimensioned stair often crashed Archicad during the share process.
• DEF-2836 MODEL/VIEW/SCHEDULES: The MVO option changes from the view settings wasn't affecting the 2D plan preview or the 3D axonometry fields in schedules.
• DEF-3216 SECTION/VIEW/LAYOUT: The view and the layout render was not the same for a staggered segmented section that had its option Break Segments unticked.
• DEF-3986 DIMENSION/PROJECT MAP/3D VIEW: Dimensions changed when switching from the Project Map to 3D and then back to the Project Map.
• DEF-4688 EXPORT/IFC/IMPORT: Doors/windows became missing when importing an IFC file after it had been previously been exported with the "Show Model filter dialog" option checked.
• DEF-5682 CRASH/EXPORT/PDF: Archicad crashed upon exporting elevations/sections to PDF due to a missing texture attribute.
• DEF-931 DOCUMENTATION/SCHEDULES: Annotations were lost in schedules.
• DEF-965 FREEZE: A library element with a label froze while editing due to the feedback which calculated and drew the 3D wireframe of the element it was annotating.
• DEF-3973 FILE/SAF/IMPORT: SAF Model Compare detected changes, where there shouldn't have been any.
• DEF-4325 PARAM-O: The global node was unusable.
• DEF-5707 CRASH: A 0 radius arc or circle crashed Archicad. These elements are often the result of exploding an object.
• DEF-3384 EDIT: A cropped zone when mirrored became distorted.
• DEF-3494 EDIT: The renovation filter settings changed when a schedule view was placed on a layout.
• DEF-3934 CRASH: A change marker's bounding box was visible from closed transmittals which resulted in a crash.
• DEF-4190 EDIT: Dimensions added to a change did not show in the revision manager.
• DEF-4280 EDIT: After a railing post was deleted, the menu for the railing object became disabled.
• DEF-4509 EDIT: Dimensions often disappeared when part of the dimension was associated to a line on a hidden layer.
• DEF-1318 MODEL: the cut fill surface on sections were overrided even when analytical model visibility was turned off.
• DEF-1704 FILE/XLSX/EXPORT: Special characters in apartment ID prevented Archicad from exporting a Flächenberechnung to Excel.
• DEF-1774 USER INTERFACE: When hovering the mouse cursor over a drawing in a layout, the selection highlight showed lines outside of the drawing frame.
• DEF-2104 USER INTERFACE: End User License Agreement wrongly showed up at every Archicad start up on macOS.
• DEF-2111 MODEL: Stairs with an invalid parameter value were deleted from the project upon opening.
• DEF-2290 FILE/XLSX/EXPORT: A report saved from an incorrect property values table could not be imported back into the schedule.
• DEF-2296 MODEL: If the vertical range of a section was limited to 0, the elements did not disappear.
• DEF-2413 CRASH: Due to a corrupted XML, Archicad crashed when opening the SAF Translators.
• DEF-2917 USER INTERFACE: Multiple copies of the active view appeared on screen when zooming with a temporarily displaced Reference active.
• DEF-2988 MODEL: Elements in locked, invisible layers could be deleted via Reset Renovation Status function.
• DEF-2994 USER INTERFACE/FREEZE: Archicad was slow to display the pet palette for drawings.
• DEF-3397 FILE/IFC/EXPORT: Openings were exported to IFC regardless of their renovation status and visibility.
• DEF-3521 MODEL: A custom corner of a window placed opposite of the wall's reference line caused the window to flicker.
• DEF-4399 CRASH: Archicad crashed when dimensioning beams in elevations and sections that were created by the Grasshopper-Archicad connection.
• DEF-4699 CRASH: Bluebeam addon caused the Archicad Start Edition to crash.
• DEF-4933 MODEL: Archicad could not create a U-shaped stair with two flights touching in the middle.
• DEF-4963 USER INTERFACE: Titles were missing in the basic renderer palette.
• DEF-5003 CRASH: Copy/Paste of a fill and a dimension that measures to another element crashed Archicad.
• DEF-5532 MODEL: Interior Elevation viewpoints and views were deleted if a detail was created on section when the Issues Manager was in use.
• DEF-5748 FILE/EXPORT: When publishing a layout, autotexts in a custom drawing title would duplicate if the layout had more than one drawing.
• DEF-5908 Release note not needed.
• DEF-1284 MODEL: Railing update actions were optimized.
• DEF-1440 TEAMWORK: PLN snapshots stayed in a pending status when a previous snapshot file had an invalid name.
• DEF-1663 TEAMWORK: Modifying one element from a large group sometimes slowed down Teamwork processes.
• DEF-2259 MODEL/CRASH: Archicad crashed when a project had a stair with invalid geometry.
• DEF-1196 MODEL/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed when elements were placed that referenced previously deleted attributes.
• DEF-3602 MODEL/CRASH: Archicad crashed when editing slabs while the MVO was set to eliminate the edges.
• DEF-4074 USER INTERFACE: On macOS Big Sur, panning was reversed and zooming caused screen artifacts.
• DEF-4507 DOCUMENT: The elevation marker did not snap to slabs except at their corners or their hotspots.
• DEF-5822 DOCUMENT: Properties that require a long calculation process were not shown in the zone stamp or label.
• DEF-1514 MODEL: The surface of holes in a slab was not subtracted from the slab's area.
• DEF-1586 FILE/DWG/EXPORT: Missing Xref references prevented the export of views as DWG.
• DEF-1785 MODEL: A column which was slanted by 89,75° was rendered and considered vertical on section.
• DEF-191 MODEL: A zone stamp was automatically put on the Archicad layer.
• DEF-2048 MODEL: Load bearing beams and columns were not checked for physical model quality.
• DEF-2133 FILE/EXCEL/EXPORT: Schedules were not opened in Excel when the main header contained a "*" symbol.
• DEF-2647 PERFORMANCE: The recalculation of dimension positions connected to openings caused a delay when switching between floor plans.
• DEF-2652 MODEL: Labels created with Save Selection as Label command did not display autotext values.
• DEF-2671 MODEL/CRASH: Corrupted rendering scenes caused crashes while opening 3D View.
• DEF-3094 Declined.
• DEF-3332 MODEL: Switching between stories in version 25 was slower than it was with previous versions.
• DEF-3428 MODEL/CRASH: Archicad crashed when slabs' lines were hidden or eliminated by MVO setting.
• DEF-3690 MODEL: Some label autotext that referenced properties lost their content after breaking a hotlink they were referencing.
• DEF-3817 MODEL: Drawing an arc while holding the shift button down caused an incorrect display of the arc.
• DEF-406 FILE/MODULE/EXPORT: Properties of elements in exported hotlinks lost their unused classifications.
• DEF-4082 CRASH: A deleted (missing) layer combination on a traced view caused Archicad to crash.
• DEF-4301 CRASH: Archicad GER version crashed when a project was loaded under model compare.
• DEF-4784 GDL/MODEL: Dimensions were deleted on Doors/Windows/Objects when the GDL hotspots were hidden.
• DEF-4985 USER INTERFACE: The right side of the element settings/classifications and properties list was cut off on macOS 11.3.
• DEF-5183 BIMx: The process of publishing a Hyper-model to the BIMx transfer site from any AC25 build, did not send an automatic email about the successful upload.
• DEF-6049 MODEL: Unused view settings in AC 25 caused a significant file size increase.
• DEF-3620 MODEL: A change in dimension size caused sections to rebuild.
• DEF-3933 TEAMWORK: Background processing made handling of hotlinks slower within Teamwork projects.
• DEF-4307 TEAMWORK: Dimensions of 2D elements were not displayed properly for receiving users.
• DEF-4592 TEAMWORK/BIMcloud: Publication to BIMcloud failed due to an Archicad expiredhttp session.
• DEF-4117 CRASH: A stair with a winder crashed Archicad.
• DEF-4897 Release Note not needed.
• DEF-5051 Release Note not needed.
• DEF-2928 MODEL/PERFORMANCE: Complex profile handling had unnecessary operations that adversely affected memory use and performance.
• DEF-4051 MODEL: A snap guide did not appear on the surface of a cropped drawing.
• DEF-503 MODEL: The ghost bounding box was presented wrong in a rotated orientation.
• DEF-667 CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed under low physical memory availability.
Supported Operating Systems:
Not Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing Archicad on a SSD drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Display: A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. 2 GB+ VRAM is recommended, opt for 4 GB+ with 4K displays.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB
Download From Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/9ec92cccb346db97a000b97a1a2ae379 https://rapidgator.net/file/bcb357b9829eb87c44565b3f6fba7dfc https://rapidgator.net/file/009da857a5f767e76bda913ea28b5377
Download From Nitroflare
https://nitro.download/view/13CF7FD9423863A https://nitro.download/view/9511A687E27DB52 https://nitro.download/view/3A7F4E4CA484416
Download From Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/28Ad6dfd1671996F/BaDshaH.ARC.25-4013.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7f2F2e7e66420dcc/BaDshaH.ARC.25-4013.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5aecC6e6b27cb4f6/BaDshaH.ARC.25-4013.part3.rar